|Book $135.00 (inc GST)|
|eBook $127.00 (inc GST)|
This guide deals with the various tax concessions that are available for small business taxpayers.
Based on the law as at 30 June 2019 as appropriate for the relevant chapter, the Guide includes discussion on recently implemented changes in the area of small business tax concessions that were originally proposed in the 2019/20 Federal Budget.
Contains chapters covering:
• Eligibility for the concessions
• General rules for accessing the small business CGT relief
• Specific CGT concessions allowing exemptions, deferrals and reductions in tax
• Application of the GST system for small business taxpayers and the specific GST concessions that are available
• State-based payroll tax concessions
• Concessions under the superannuation regime, and
• Simplified depreciation, trading stock and other special rules.
Prices are shown in AUD and include GST | Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer