An essential resource for anyone dealing with workplace law – employment lawyers, industrial relations practitioners, human resource (HR) specialists, and in-house HR counsel. For this year’s edition, we are following the progress of various bills before the Australian Parliament which propose to amend workplace legislation.
- Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Amendment (Ensuring Integrity) Bill 2017
- Fair Work Amendment (Repeal of 4 Yearly Reviews and Other Measures) Bill 2017, and
- Fair Work Laws Amendment (Proper Use of Worker Benefits) Bill 2017
The volume consolidates all operative amendments, including:
- Fair Work Act 2009
- Fair Work Commission Rules 2013
- Fair Work Regulations 2009, including amendments made under the principal corrupting benefits and protecting vulnerable workers provisions in the Fair Work Act.
- Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016, regulations and rules, and transitional legislation and rules
- Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016, including changes to transitional arrangements
- Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 regulations and transitional rules
- Related federal legislation, such as the Independent Contractors Act 2006 and regulations.