Both volumes have been consolidated to include amendments to 1 January 2017. For an overview excerpt from the book, click here.
Volume 1 contains:
- Corporations Act 2001, with cross-references to applicable regulations, ASIC instruments, regulatory guides and forms, and Takeovers Panel guidance notes
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901.
Volume 2 contains:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulations 2001
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Other related legislation
- Federal Court Rules and state and territory Supreme Court Rules applicable to proceedings under the Corporations Act 2001 and the Takeovers Panel Procedural Rules.