|Book $80.00 (inc GST)|
|eBook $80.00 (inc GST)|
Ensure you are relying on up-to-date information with this handbook for accountants that covers all accounting essentials as well as a range of bookkeeping, taxation and GST issues. Up to date to 31 January 2017.
This new book covers key accounting concepts and principles written in simple-to-understand terms. Apply the principles confidently with worked examples, diagrams, checklists, tables, flowcharts and accountants’ FAQs.
• Introduction to bookkeeping
• Recording transactions
• Adjusting entries and preparation of the financial statements
• Accounting for GST
• Accounting for cash, debtors and creditors
• Accounting for inventory
• Accounting for non-current assets
• Financial statement analysis
Prices are shown in AUD and include GST | Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer