|Book $159.00 (inc GST)|
|eBook $159.00 (inc GST)|
The print edition is now out of stock, please pre-order for delivery in January 2018.
Essential for anyone advising on superannuation, this book explains the rules and answers your questions about superannuation law and practice in Australia and its numerous changes.
This new edition reflects all major tax and superannuation changes to 1 July 2017. It also includes discussion on recently implemented changes that were originally proposed in the 2016/17 Federal Budget.
Access 18 chapters of current, in-depth commentary and practical tools such as examples, tables, checklists, rates, thresholds and checklists.
• A clear analysis of the law through in-depth commentary based on the solid foundation of the superannuation and tax legislation
• References to official rulings and court and tribunal decisions
• An “instant reference” chapter with updates
• Rates, thresholds and checklists, and
• Cross-references to additional information contained in other Wolters Kluwer services.
Prices are shown in AUD and include GST | Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer