Quickly locate and stay on top of a range of federal workplace laws, including the Fair Work Act 2009, its related rules and regulations, and other relevant legislation.
An essential resource for anyone dealing with workplace law – employment lawyers, industrial relations practitioners, human resource (HR) specialists, and in-house HR counsel.
In its 9th edition, the volume consolidates all operative amendments to 20 September 2017, including:
- Fair Work Act 2009, including amendments relating to orders for contravening civil remedy provisions, definitions, designated emergency services, the protection of vulnerable workers, and offences concerning corrupting benefits
- Fair Work Commission Rules 2013, including amendments to protected action ballot orders
- Fair Work Regulations 2009, including amendments to the notice of employee representational rights
- New Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016, regulations and rules, and transitional legislation and rules
- Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016, including changes to transitional arrangements and the new exemption for essential services infrastructure
- Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 regulations and transitional rules, including amendments concerning the new Registered Organisations Commission and its functions, and new reporting requirements for registered organisations
- Related federal legislation about paid parental leave, workplace gender equality and independent contractors.
The legislation includes an itemised legislative history with each amendment, and a comprehensive index for ease of use.