Quickly locate and stay on top of a range of federal workplace laws, including the Fair Work Act 2009, its related rules and regulations, and other relevant legislation.
An essential resource for anyone dealing with workplace law – employment lawyers, industrial relations practitioners, human resource (HR) specialists, and in-house HR counsel.
In its 9th edition, the volume consolidates all operative amendments to 1 August 2017, including:
- Fair Work Act 2009, including amendments to orders for contravening civil remedy provisions, definitions, designated emergency services, and the meaning of national system employee and unlawful agreement terms
- Fair Work Commission Rules 2013, including amendments to protected action ballot orders
- Fair Work Regulations 2009, including amendments to the notice of employee representational rights
- New Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016, regulations and rules, and transitional legislation and rules
- Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016
- Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 and regulations, including amendments setting up the Registered Organisations Commission
- Related federal legislation about paid parental leave, workplace gender equality and independent contractors.
The legislation includes an itemised legislative history with each amendment, and a comprehensive index for ease of use.