|Book $130.00 (inc GST)|
|eBook $130.00 (inc GST)|
An essential resource for anyone dealing with workplace law – employment lawyers, industrial relations practitioners, human resource (HR) specialists, and in-house HR counsel. Quickly locate and stay on top of a range of federal workplace laws, including the Fair Work Act 2009, its related rules and regulations, and other relevant legislation.
In its 8th edition, the volume consolidates all operative amendments to 1 August 2017, including:
• Fair Work Act 2009, including amendments to orders for contravening civil remedy provisions, definitions, designated emergency services, and the meaning of national system employee and unlawful agreement terms
• Fair Work Commission Rules 2013, including amendments to protected action ballot orders
• Fair Work Regulations 2009, including amendments to the notice of employee representational rights
• New Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016, regulations and rules, and transitional legislation and rules
• Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016
• Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 and regulations, including amendments setting up the Registered Organisations Commission
• Related federal legislation about paid parental leave, workplace gender equality and independent contractors.
The legislation includes an itemised legislative history with each amendment, and a comprehensive index for ease of use.
Prices are shown in AUD and include GST | Copyright © 2016 Wolters Kluwer