The first volume of the two-volume set, consolidated to include amendments to 1 January 2017.
Volume 1 contains:
- Corporations Act 2001, with cross-references to applicable regulations, ASIC instruments, regulatory guides and forms, and Takeovers Panel guidance notes
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901.
It also contains editorial notes detailing amendments made by the Insolvency Law Reform Act 2016 and the Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016.
This new and updated volume includes:
- legislative history: with the full name, date of assent, date of commencement and all subsequent amending legislation for all Acts and regulations
- cross-references: from sections of the Corporations Act 2001 to relevant Corporations Regulations, ASIC Class Orders and Legislative Instruments, ASIC Forms, ASIC Regulatory Guides and Takeovers Panel Guidance Notes
- history notes: under provisions that have been inserted, substituted or amended, providing details of the amending legislation and the date of commencement
- editorial notes: to indicate errors or inconsistencies in the text of legislation and where amending legislation has been assented to but is not yet effective.