The 2017 edition is now available for pre-order.
Confidently advise your clients and quickly navigate all areas of tax law with the Australian Master Tax Guide 2016. Access authoritative commentary, practical examples, tax planning points, checklists and key tax dates, quickly and easily. Up to date to 31 December 2015. Now in its 58th edition, this unbiased and trusted Guide is an essential tool for anyone working in tax and accounting. Bringing you up to speed on tax changes, the Guide enhances your specialist knowledge and helps you provide expert advice every time.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS NEW EDITION
- a complete chapter of practical checklists, including expanded tax return preparation checklists for company, partnership and trust tax returns
- complete effective life (depreciation) tables and calendar of key tax dates
- a useful table tracking the progress of Federal Budget measures
- a comprehensive subject index and finding lists
- practical examples and tax planning points
- authoritative commentary on all aspects of Federal income tax (including capital gains tax), GST, FBT, fuel tax credits, superannuation
- basic overviews of State taxes such as duties, payroll tax and land tax.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Highlights of 2015 Tax Changes
- Checklist of Tax Changes in 2015/16
- Introduction to Australian Tax System (Chapter 1)
- Types of Taxpayer (Chapters 2-8)
- Tax Accounting, Stock (Chapter 9)
- Income, Capital Gains (Chapters 10-12)
- Superannuation, Termination (Chapters 13-14)
- Personal Offsets, Deductions (Chapters 15-16)
- Capital Allowances, Incentives (Chapters 17-20)
- International Taxation (Chapters 21-22)
- Finance (Chapter 23)
- Returns, Assessment, Payment (Chapters 24-27)
- Disputes, Avoidance, Tax Planning (Chapters 28-31)
- Tax and BAS Agents, TFNs, ABNs (Chapters 32-33)
- Other Taxes (Chapters 34-40)
- Tax Rates, Checklists, Pending Legislation (Chapters 41-45)
- Case Table, Finding Lists, Index
INTERESTED IN PREVIOUS EDITIONS?
Email email@example.com to find out more.