The second volume of the two-volume set, consolidated to include amendments to 1 January 2019.
Volume 2 contains:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Regulations 2001
- Cross-Border Insolvency Act 2008
- Cross-Border Insolvency Regulations 2008
- Other related legislation
- Federal Court Rules and state and territory Supreme Court Rules applicable to proceedings under the Corporations Act 2001 and the Takeovers Panel Procedural Rules.
This volume includes:
- legislative history: with the full name, date of assent, date of commencement and all subsequent amending legislation for each set of rules
- history notes: under provisions that have been inserted, substituted or amended, providing details of the amending legislation and the date of commencement
- editorial notes: to indicate errors or inconsistencies in the text of legislation and where amending legislation has been assented to but is not yet effective.